ROOM BOOKING GENERAL INFORMATION
We also have 3 washrooms facilities onsite, including:
- WOMEN'S WASHROOM : 3 Toilet Stalls, 2 Hand Sinks
- MEN'S WASHROOM : 2 Toilet Stalls, 1 Urinal, 2 Hand Sinks
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE WASHROOM : 1 Toilet, 1 Hand Sink
Size: 54' X 47' (2,538 square feet) (236 square metres). Seats maximum of 200 people with tables.
Stage: 20' X 15' (30" above Main Hall floor)
- 1 day donation of $320.00
- The user is responsible for general cleanup
- Damage deposit $200.00. If liquor is to be served, the renter must obtain a liquor licence and special event liability insurance.
18' X 24' (432 square feet)(40 square metres)
- The user is responsible for cleaning
- Damage Deposit is $200.00
- Commercial 4 Burner Stove with Griddle, Ovens - 2
- Commercial Hobart Dishwasher
- Dish Sinks - 5, Hand Sinks - 1
- Fridge - 1, Freezer - 1, Cooler - 1
- Serving Counters
Size: 22' X 15' (330 square feet)(31 square metres). Seats maximum 40 people, maximum 30 people with tables.
- $15.00 each additional hour
- For Profit groups: 4 hour minimum donation of $80
- $20.00 each additional hour
- Both:The user is responsible for cleaning
- No damage deposit required
ROOM BOOKING DETAILS
- 1. Members' booked activities will take precedence over any outside group's request to book a room, unless the member's group is willing to reschedule their activity.
- 2. The donation for a member who is in good standing and has been a member for more than one full year will be reduced by 50% for the member.
- 3. The damage deposit shall be applied in part or in whole to any expenses incurred as a result of damage to these facilities and equipment, and final cleanup charges during the time that the user was responsible for the access and use of the described facilities and/or equipment.
- 4. Access to the facility will not be allowed for setup prior to an event, unless it is booked, as it may conflict with other bookings.
- 5. The Board will need to approve any booking that has been requested to repeat every day, week, or month at a specific time.
- 6. Coffee pots and teapots are available for use at no charge; they are to be cleaned after use.
- 7. Food prepared in the kitchen cannot be transferred to another facility.